Students and educators will benefit from getting their hands on premier BIM software from GRAPHISOFT. ArchiCAD 16 has many exciting new features, including the MORPH tool, built-in energy evaluation and a BIM component database.
- Architecture and design students are entitled to receive the fully functional education version of ArchiCAD for free. Licenses are good for one year; with full year extensions available until you complete your education.
- Teachers can access a fully functional version of ArchiCAD 16 that comes with extended teaching tools, including a complete 10-week BIM Curriculum. Additional training resources can be found on ArchiCAD Wiki and the ArchiCAD YouTube Channel.
- The free academic version of ArchiCAD 16 is also available to architectural schools and academic institutions in a two year license agreement. Equip computer labs quickly and simply by taking advantage of the network installation option which helps deploy ArchiCAD to multiple computers at once.
Want more power? Extend ArchiCAD’s building information modeling capabilities with tools from GRAPHISOFT like:
- BIM Server: Reduce network traffic for instant reliable data-exchange
- MEP Modeler: Create, edit or import 3D MEP networks and coordinate with ArchiCAD BIM models
- BIMx: Explore, communicate and share designs with this interactive, 3D presentation tool that is also available as an app on iPad, iPhone and Android devices
Extend ArchiCAD even further with partner products such as:
- Tekla BIMsight: Enable project participants to identify and solve issues during the design phase
- Cadimage Tools: These productivity add-ons provide helpful features and services in the design, documentation and structural phases of project planning
- Artlantis: Quickly and easily create high resolution 3D renderings, QuickTime VR Panoramas, QuickTime VR Objects and animations
Visit MyArchicad.com today!