There’s still time to register for an upcoming online seminar that will examine the creation of an amazing 57-story ultra-luxury tower, created and rendered by Miami, FL based Archiform 3D. Read up on it in this article on it at ArchDaily
Archiform 3D used ArchiCAD to initially create the Porsche Tower – the showpiece of the webinar – from architect sketches. Using ArchiCAD, they shaped the it and all the luxurious features in cooperation with Porsche. As they moved through design phases to pursue and receive initial city approvals, the tower was reshaped, rehashed, and developed development from week to week with ArchiCAD. Throughout a period of almost 2 years Archiform worked refine the aesthetics and the actual operation and function of the car elevator system from the basement to the private garages. Lastly, the homes were modeled, explored, and refined in detail to meet the high expectations of the developer.
As we’ve said before – you’ll want to live in this tower in after you attend this online seminar – but from a business perspective, you’ll gain some pretty valuable insight. Attend this session and:
- Hear Steve Bell discuss how Archiform 3D leveraged the power of GRAPHISOFT ArchiCAD to create the full BIM model for this project
- See the power of BIMx in visualizing the Porsche Design Tower
- Learn how to use GRAPHISOFT’s cloud-based BIMx model sharing service
- Participate in a live Q&A session
- And more!
Registration is now open, but space is limited – so click on the appropriate link below (for your time zone) to reserve your spot.
- “London time” (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM GMT)
- “Paris, Berlin, Madrid time” (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CEST)
- “Moscow time” (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM MSK)
- “New York time” (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:00 PM – 01:00 PM EDT)
- “Los Angeles time” (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PDT)
- “Sydney time” (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM AEST)
- “Madrid time” - Spanish Language (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CEST)
Once you have registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration with information needed to join the webinar.
PC users – note that you’ll need Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server and Mac users will have to be running Mac OS® X 10.5 (Leopard) or newer
Don’t have ArchiCAD yet? Please proceed to our download & registration page to get it for FREE!