ARCHICAD 23 Live Webinar Featuring Twinmotion
The award-winning 3D immersion software, developed for architecture, construction, urban planning and landscaping professionals known as Twinmotion produces high-quality images in seconds Now that technology features tight integration with ARCHICAD, with an intuitive icon-driven interface that is extremely easy to learn and use, regardless of the size and complexity of the project.
The Direct Link plug-in measurably accelerates 3D design and visualization workflows in architectural practices. With this live connection, the ARCHICAD and Twinmotion models are synchronized, enabling architects to edit the model and make design decisions on-the-fly, while all changes made in the ARCHICAD model are subject to an automated update process inside Twinmotion.
Join us on Tuesday, October 22, for a live demo of Twinmotion and the ARCHICAD-Twinmotion Direct Link plug-in, highlighting all the fantastic new features in the latest version of this game-changing visualization software. Twinmotion 2019 offers many benefits, including:
• Availability on both Mac and Win
• Real-time, professional quality rendering
• Live link to ARCHICAD
Webinar Dates and Times
- October 22, Tuesday, 16:00 – 17:00 AEDT Sydney Time (15:00 – 16:00 Tokyo Time) Asia, Australia, Pacific region.
- October 22, Tuesday, 13:00 – 14:00 BST, London Time (14:00 – 15:00 Paris Time) Europa, Middle-East and Africa.
- October 22, Tuesday, 10:00 – 11:00 Pacific Time (11:00 – 12:00 Mountain Time; 12:00 – 13:00 Central Time; 13:00 – 14:00 Eastern Time) the Americas.
Time is of the essence for you to transform your ARCHICAD model into a compelling real-time experience with Twinmotion! You can get Twinmotion 2019 today, free through November 2019.
Don’t delay because you know that Twinmotion just keeps improving. In fact, this powerful story-telling tool (expected to be enhanced in 2020) will be available free of charge for ARCHICAD 23 license holders only.