Pivoting with Purpose: Responding to Changes in our Industry
In this 1-hour webinar recording, Brett Rhode (Rhode Partners), Rommel Sulit and Scott Ginder (Forge Craft Architecture + Design) discuss how they have fine-tuned their workflows and improved overall efficiencies during the Covid-19 lockdown of 2020.
The discussion, led by Suzanne Oldweiler (GRAPHISOFT North America), also examines:
- How architectural design will change in response to Covid-19
- CARE+CRAFT – a modular solution for the pandemic
- The design and coordination of The Independent, the tallest building in Austin
- Ways to retool and change your business model to survive
- The impacts of retrenching staff
- Designing for a post-pandemic environment.