Stephan Langella Presents: Working with Large Projects using Open BIM and ARCHICAD
Take a moment to see how BIM Consultant Stephan Langella uses IFC, Open BIM and ARCHICAD to help teams deliver large-scale projects including the award-winning Queen’s Wharf in Brisbane.
In this online presentation, Stephan:
- Shares the techniques he uses when working on large projects
- Explains how and why he breaks projects down into 3 key parts that are the same across all industries
- Demonstrates how to create repeating room layouts which can integrate back into a larger model (for example, hospital or hotel rooms)
- Highlights some of the objections he faces when working with non-IFC vendors or multi-platform projects
- Discusses other technologies to help manage large-scale projects, including Solibri for change management as well as clash and deficiency detection.