Join Us Online & Check out ARCHICAD 22 on Nov. 15th!
ARCHICAD 22 is focused on improving the architectural design and documentation workflow for building façades. It also introduces significant improvements to its construction modeling, information management, and 2D performance. If you’re ready to check out the latest release of ARCHICAD, then this Virtual User Group is where you want to be!
Some ARCHICAD 22 features we’ll be zooming in on include:
- Façade Design: ARCHICAD’s remastered façade design workflow enables architects to design, develop, and detail hierarchical curtain wall systems with great freedom using modular patterns.
- Algorithmic Design: The Rhino–Grasshopper–ARCHICAD Toolset connects the best available tools, on both Mac and Windows, filling the gap between conceptual design and Building Information Modeling.
- Parametric Profiles: ARCHICAD 22’s Parametric Profile Editor combines the power of parametric design with the freedom of graphical profile creation. Create more intelligent Profiles for Walls, Beams, and Columns, by defining parametric edges in the Profile Editor.
- Faster & Smoother Navigation: ARCHICAD 22 introduces significant performance improvements, focusing on a smooth and truly responsive 2D panning and zooming navigation experience for projects of any size.
- Open BIM, Defined Property Values, and More!