What’s new and now in architecture and design will be the focus of three immersive days in the city that never sleeps, the city so big, they named it twice, New York, New York! At A’18, you will have a chance to hear from some of the most creative architects, designers, and firms in North America. They will share how they’re making the most of BIM. They rely on ARCHICAD to break away from limitations – leveraging technology to push creativity to new heights and making a difference in cities of every size all over the world.
Join GRAPHISOFT at booth 1057 and learn all about the newest innovations found in ARCHICAD 22! Features of the program include:
- Remastered Façade Design workflow
- Improved ARCHICAD-Grasshopper Connection
- Enhanced Profile Editor
- Brand-new Expression Defined Properties
- Maxon’s latest (R19) CineRender engine, providing stereoscopic or 360° spherical renderings
- Teamwork experience due to faster element reservation
- Improved quality and precision when exporting building component information from composite skins and complex profiles – using OPEN BIM standards.
In addition to the features highlighted above, ARCHICAD 22 delivers many other performance and functional enhancements. For more information about ARCHICAD 22, and to sign up for the online streaming of ARCHICAD 22’s world premiere, please visit www.graphisoft.com/archicad.
Don’t want to wait until the show? Go to MyArchiCAD.com and download your free 30 day trial of ARCHICAD 22 today!