This session will teach users how to take advantage of the new workflows offered in ARCHICAD 22 the latest BIM offering from GRAPHISOFT.
Learn how to design with the remastered Facade Design workflow with a new and improved Curtain wall tool. Create more intelligent Profiles for Walls, Beams and Columns, by defining parametric edges in the new Profile Editor. Utilize expressions to benefit from complex data-processing expressions for elements presented in any graphical, tabular or model output, governed by arithmetic, logical and text handling operations.
This 3 hour session includes best practices for the major new features in ARCHICAD 22 and is intended for intermediate and advanced users.
Session 1: Curtain Wall Tool
- Creating a Pattern
- Modeling Composition & Editing
Session 2: Parametric Profiles
- Changes in Profile Manager Interface
- Creating Stretch Modifiers
- Editing in 2d & 3d
Session 3: Expressions
- Property Setup
- Expressions Parameters & Properties
- Using data from expressions.
At the end of this session, attendees will:
- Utilize the new curtain wall tool develop and detail hierarchical curtain wall systems with great freedom using modular patterns.
- Understand improved parametric editor to create and edit complex geometries.
- Create custom properties and utilize expressions for graphical or model output.