Communicating Your Ideas with ARCHICAD & Twinmotion: Immersive Design & Virtual Reality
We know ARCHICAD is a great BIM tool for architectural design and documentation, but it’s also a fantastic tool for presenting your projects. Out of the box, it provides high-end photo-realistic project rendering – and ARCHICAD can also synchronize with Twinmotion for easy access to immersive design and virtual reality. Please join us for this free seminar where we’ll demonstrate simple and easy methods to enhance your project presentations and improve communications with your clients.
In this seminar, we will demonstrate how easy and accessible these technologies can be. Topics include:
- Preparing and publishing the BIMx model that contains all the information and documentation from the project. Navigating and communicating from within the model. Visualizing the model in Google Cardboard VR.
- Preparing the immersive presentation by adding surroundings and populating the model with people, vehicles, and enhanced scenery.
- Synchronizing the immersive model with the ARCHICAD model to keep it up-to-date.
- Outputting the immersive model as images, animations, a self-executable file, and Virtual Reality.
- Visualizing the model through the VR headset.
Pizza and refreshments will be served.
Your presenter is Camille Chami of CADcentre, ARCHICAD Reseller for Eastern Canada
Camille Chami has worked as an Architect for more than 15 years. During those practicing years, Camille was drawn to Cad Management and enjoyed exploring the latest technological solutions available.
In 2007, he founded CadCentre (earlier called Cadtopia), to offer Architects, Engineers, and Designers high-end software solutions, including all aspects of integration, utilization, training and technical support.