Please join us online for ARCHICAD Intermediate Training and earn 6 AIA CES LUs!
This online training course, broken into two 3-hour sessions over two days, is for new users that have attended ARCHICAD Fundamentals training, or for current ARCHICAD users who are looking to enhance their skills.
Topics covered during the training include:
- Utilizing the Morph Tool
- Using sections and elevations to see how a model is formed
- anced detailing
- Understanding worksheets and best practices for adding note Storing visual favorites
- Improving workflow through customized settings and element attributes
- Customizing and creating unique wall composites, fills, building materials, surfaces, and how to import/export these elements
- Creating layouts, title blocks, auto text, and updating layouts
- The importance of template creation and how to create a new template.
Plus, learn the importance of organization when documenting and designing your model with project map, view map, layout, and publisher.
$450/person; $350/person for ARCHIPLUS members using code SSAPROMO
Earn 6 AIA Learning Units
- Learn how to use the Morph Tool to create custom objects
- Understand the benefits of a customized work environment by incorporating layouts and templates
- Identify best practices for an improved workflow through customized settings and element attributes
- Learn the benefits of creating custom layouts, settings, element attributes, and title blocks.
About your presenter:
Veleda Miller, GRAPHISOFT BIM Consultant
For more than 14 years, Veleda Miller has been implementing and training ARCHICAD to architectural and construction companies. She first began as an ARCHICAD user, and had the opportunity to implement automated material calculations for various companies using ARCHICAD. This allowed her reach out to other ARCHICAD users and provide training, technical support, template development, and project assistance. Veleda has a diverse background, from working with log home companies, high-end residential homes, schools, and medical facilities. This experience has helped her define best practices and methodologies for integrating BIM into everyday workflows for the architecture and construction industry.