If you are interested in the cost savings provided through the AIA CC discount and still have questions, join us for a free ARCHICAD test drive. This interactive, hands-on workshop introduces basic Building Information Modeling (BIM) and BIM collaboration concepts. At the conclusion of the session, attendees will understand modeling essentials and the approaches needed for the successful adoption of a streamlined BIM workflow.
Attendees will learn:
- Basic 3D modeling techniques
- The value of adopting a streamlined workflow
- Different modes of collaboration across the AEC disciplines and how to create document deliverables
- How to utilize the BIM Server which allows instant group collaboration within a single project
- Presenter: Duncan Gilchrist, LEED AP, GRAPHISOFT BIM Consultant
- Computers will be provided at the workshop location.
- Refreshments will be served.