Attendees will learn:
- Basic 3D modeling techniques
- The value of adopting a streamlined workflow
- Different modes of collaboration across the AEC disciplines and how to create document deliverables
- How to utilize the BIM Server which allows instant group collaboration within a single project
- Attendance is free
- Computers will be provided at the workshop location.
About Your Presenter: Landry Starling, GRAPHISOFT BIM Consultant
Landry Starling has been working in the architecture industry for 17 years in roles that include Architectural Designer, CAD Manager, and ARCHICAD Freelance Consultant. He has worked on a variety of projects, from hotels to cruise ship terminals, using an array of CAD and BIM software tools. During Landry’s tenure at a Miami-based international architecture firm, he coordinated the office’s transition from CAD to BIM. He has a Professional Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from Florida Atlantic University and works for GRAPHISOFT as a BIM Consultant and Trainer.