Join Users in Your Area & Check out ARCHICAD 22!
The new ARCHICAD 22 is focused on improving the architectural design and documentation workflow for building façades. It also introduces significant improvements to its construction modeling, information management, and 2D performance. If you’re ready to check out the new ARCHICAD 22, then this User Group is where you want to be!
Some ARCHICAD 22 features we’ll be zooming in on include:
- Façade Design: ARCHICAD’s remastered façade design workflow enables architects to design, develop, and detail hierarchical curtain wall systems with great freedom using modular patterns.
- Algorithmic Design: The Rhino–Grasshopper–ARCHICAD Toolset connects the best available tools, on both Mac and Windows, filling the gap between conceptual design and Building Information Modeling.
- Parametric Profiles: ARCHICAD 22’s Parametric Profile Editor combines the power of parametric design with the freedom of graphical profile creation. Create more intelligent Profiles for Walls, Beams, and Columns, by defining parametric edges in the Profile Editor.
- Faster & Smoother Navigation: ARCHICAD 22 introduces significant performance improvements, focusing on a smooth and truly responsive 2D panning and zooming navigation experience for projects of any size.
- Pro Visualization: ARCHICAD 22 includes Maxon’s latest (R19) CineRender engine, allowing architects to utilize professional visualization processes and features without leaving ARCHICAD. Now, stereoscopic, spherical renderings can be created by combining multiple cameras, to achieve 360° or dome-renderings.
- Open BIM, Defined Property Values, and More!
As always, you’ll get to meet other ARCHICAD enthusiasts in your area (as well as your local GRAPHISOFT team), exchange ideas and tips-and-tricks, ask questions, and share our BIM accomplishments!
Refreshments will be served!
About Your Presenters:
Vincent Boutaud, Assoc. AIA, GRAPHISOFT BIM Consultant / ARCHICAD Trainer / Technical Support Engineer
Vincent Boutaud Graduated from Northeastern University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture in 2007 and with a Master’s in Architecture in 2008. He started using and learning ARCHICAD in 2004 with version 8.1 and has been an active alpha and beta tester since 2014. He maintains strong commitments to the architectural community by participating in numerous events and organizations, and has been the Co-Chair of the Boston ARCHICAD User Group since 2013.
Before joining GRAPHISOFT, Vincent worked at numerous architectural companies gaining 10+ years of experience in roles including CAD / Systems Manager, Staff Architect, and BIM Specialist / Visualization Coordinator. His expertise is quite diverse and he has worked on numerous projects including hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, senior living facilities, independent living communities, corporate offices, middle schools, and elementary schools. He enjoys finding new technologies and leveraging new methods to help improve architectural process efficiency.