Join Users in Your Area & Check out ARCHICAD 22!
The new ARCHICAD 22 is focused on improving the architectural design and documentation workflow for building façades. It also introduces significant improvements to its construction modeling, information management, and 2D performance. If you’re ready to check out the new ARCHICAD 22, then this User Group is where you want to be!
Some ARCHICAD 22 features we’ll be zooming in on include:
- Façade Design: ARCHICAD’s remastered façade design workflow enables architects to design, develop, and detail hierarchical curtain wall systems with great freedom using modular patterns.
- Algorithmic Design: The Rhino–Grasshopper–ARCHICAD Toolset connects the best available tools, on both Mac and Windows, filling the gap between conceptual design and Building Information Modeling.
- Parametric Profiles: ARCHICAD 22’s Parametric Profile Editor combines the power of parametric design with the freedom of graphical profile creation. Create more intelligent Profiles for Walls, Beams, and Columns, by defining parametric edges in the Profile Editor.
- Faster & Smoother Navigation: ARCHICAD 22 introduces significant performance improvements, focusing on a smooth and truly responsive 2D panning and zooming navigation experience for projects of any size.
- Pro Visualization: ARCHICAD 22 includes Maxon’s latest (R19) CineRender engine, allowing architects to utilize professional visualization processes and features without leaving ARCHICAD. Now, stereoscopic, spherical renderings can be created by combining multiple cameras, to achieve 360° or dome-renderings.
- Open BIM, Defined Property Values, and More!
As always, you’ll get to meet other ARCHICAD enthusiasts in your area (as well as your local GRAPHISOFT team), exchange ideas and tips-and-tricks, ask questions, and share our BIM accomplishments!
Refreshments will be served!
Remember: The San Diego User Group Has Moved!
The new location will be at Silva Studios 4901 Morena Blvd Suite 505, San Diego, CA 92117. Join us to meet other local ARCHICAD enthusiasts, have a bite to eat, ask questions, exchange ideas, and learn some new tips and tricks.