Join us to Meet Other ARCHICAD Users in your Area!
Our User Group is a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share our accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps. We present projects, share tips-and-tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other ARCHICAD users.
At this session, your local GRAPHISOFT reseller will be on-hand to answer questions. We will connect remotely with GRAPHISOFT’s senior BIM consultant, Ransom Ratcliff, who will give you a first-hand look at the latest version of GRAPHIOFT’s BIM technologies including ARCHICAD and BIMx PRO!
Attend this User Group to:
- Check out the latest version of ARCHICAD
- Learn how you can access BIM information to create stellar presentations with BIMx PRO
- Learn more about the resources available for your local ARCHICAD community
- Meet and collaborate with other ARCHICAD users in your area and your local GRAPHISOFT team
- A Certificate of Completion for 2 hours will be provided for attendees.
Snacks and refreshments will be served!
Your presenter is Camille Chami of CADcentre, ARCHICAD Reseller for Eastern Canada
Camille Chami has worked as an Architect for more than 15 years. During those practicing years, Camille was drawn to Cad Management and enjoyed exploring the latest technological solutions available.
In 2007, he founded CadCentre (earlier called Cadtopia), to offer Architects, Engineers, and Designers high-end software solutions, including all aspects of integration, utilization, training and technical support.