Weekly Event Summary
Come See Us, Learn What’s New or Get Some Training!
Welcome to our weekly activity summary! GRAPHISOFT and our Partners are busy conducting, sponsoring and participating in events all over North America – we want to make sure you know where we will be so you can come see us! And so you can sign up for the events or training that will help you and your firm.
September 14-20, 2014
- ArchiCAD Fundamentals & Intermediate Training, Marina Del Rey – September 15
- Starting a Project in ArchiCAD – Setting Up Defaults for a Project Template – September 15
- User Group Featuring ArchiCAD 18: Manchester, MA – September 16
- BIM Test Drive – Idaho Falls, Idaho – September 17
- Introduction to ArchiCAD, Part 1 (AC101) September – September 17
- Charleston User Group Featuring ArchiCAD 18 – September 17
- 2014 CRAN Symposium, Charleston, SC – September 18-20
- 2014 AIA WY Conference – September 18
- BIM Test Drive – Jackson, Wyoming – September 18
- Introduction to ArchiCAD, Part 2 (AC102) September – September 18
- New Jersey/Philadelphia ArchiCAD User Group – September 18