Weekly Event Summary
Come See Us, Learn What’s New or Get Some Training!
Welcome to our weekly activity summary! GRAPHISOFT and our Partners are busy conducting, sponsoring and participating in events all over North America – we want to make sure you know where we will be so you can come see us! And so you can sign up for the events or training that will help you and your firm.
November 16 – November 22, 2014
- Managing Sections, Elevations, Interiors & Details – Strategies for Developing Details – November 17
- Potomac ArchiCAD User Group: Schedules & Workflows – November 17
- Asheville ArchiCAD User Group Featuring Samsel Architects & CineRender – November 18
- NYC ArchiCAD User Group Social! – November 18
- Introduction to ArchiCAD, Part 1 (AC101) November – November 19
- How ModelPort Works with ArchiCAD – November 19, 11am – 12pm
- How ModelPort Works with ArchiCAD – November 19, 5pm – 6pm
- ArchiCAD Intro and Intermediate Training, Seattle – November 19-20
- Introduction to ArchiCAD, Part 2 (AC102) November – November 20
- ArchiCAD Fundamentals Training, Waltham, MA – November 20
- Chattanooga ArchiCAD User Group Featuring Cogent Studio & CineRender – November 20
- BIM Test Drive – Vancouver, British Columbia – November 21