Faster Than Ever – ARCHICAD 19 Webinar
The live online seminar demonstrating the features and highlights of ARCHICAD 19 is scheduled for June 1, 2015. This version of the industry-leading BIM software solution from GRAPHISOFT is a must-have for architects and designers.
GRAPHISOFT has added an industry-first Predictive Background Processing feature to ARCHICAD 19 which turbo-charges all functions of the software. This speeds up BIM workflow and enhances productivity.
Attend the ARCHICAD 19 webinar to fully explore ARCHICAD 19’s signature building – Bradford College – one of Britain’s largest higher education institutions located in Bradford in West Yorkshire. UK-based design firm, Bond Bryan Architects used ARCHICAD and benefited from the OPEN BIM workflow throughout the various design and construction stages.
There are several opportunities for you to join us on June 1 and get an introduction to ARCHICAD 19’s performance enhancements including:
- ARCHICAD 19’s new predictive background processing technology that generates nearly instant model views
- Point Cloud support that provides faster, error-free building surveys by using the latest 3D scanner laser-survey technology
- Improved Mac and Windows experience
- Intuitive workflow enhancements: Permanent Guide Lines, Listing and Annotation enhancements, PDF Improvements
- OPEN BIM enhancements – improved interoperability and collision detection.
WHEN: Monday, June 1, 2015
Please register for any of the dates below to join the free, online seminar!
Mon, Jun 1, 2015 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PDT (Pacific Time, Los Angeles)
Australia, Asia event
Mon, Jun 1, 2015; 4:00 PM EST (Sydney Time):
Europe, Africa event
Mon, Jun 1, 2015 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM GMT (London Time)