First Fridays for Education – August
Stand Out-Be an ARCHICAD Campus Rep
Are you a wiz at learning new software? Do your classmates usually turn to you with software questions? Flex your BIM software muscles and be an ARCHICAD Campus Rep!
What do Campus Reps do?
- Promote ARCHICAD to classmates
- Give out swag
- Coordinate with GRAPHISOFT to organize ARCHICAD trainings either on-campus or online
- Learn the basics of ARCHICAD and serve as a resource for other students
In return, you get
- Awesome resume enhancers including campus leadership and ARCHICAD Skills
- First to know about ARCHICAD Jobs and Internship
Are you ready to Learn ARCHICAD and Stand Out?!
Grassroots Were Planted and Are Growing
Every summer, we look forward to attending the AIAS Grassroots Conference. The high energy at the conference was contagious. Campus leaders from across the county spent the weekend learning and networking with their peers.
As part of the Technology Track, Catherine Cabezas and Rita Hicks presented Stand Out: Create an Interactive Mobile Portfolio, featuring BIMX, a mobile app that allows project models to be synced to the latest version in the cloud and allows for stunning design presentations. Everyone was very fashionable wearing 3D glasses to experience first hand the 3D feature of BIMx!
. The presentation closed on a high note featuring the amazing Rhino – Grasshopper – ARCHICAD connection. Through a live connection, you can now have a seamless, bi-directional geometry transfer between ARCHICAD and Rhino.